This Privacy Statement outlines:
1. Our commitment to protecting your information
2. What information we need to collect
3. Why we need to collect personal information from you
4. Who we may need to share that information with
This Statement only addresses the activities of this website (www.vaishalifashions.com). Other websites including those to which this Website links and third party sites or services may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
1. We will ensure that we manage your personal information securely and judiciously and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other essential business operations and activities.
2. We will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
3. We will always use lawful and fair means of collecting personal information and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
4. Generally, we will collect personal information directly from you.
What information we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases provided directly by you, and only to the extent necessary to provide a product or service, or to carry out our internal administrative operations. For example, we may collect personal information from you when you place an order, or provide us with feedback.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive from us will determine the type of information we need to collect. This may include the following: Name, address, contact details (phone, fax and email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
Why we need to collect information
Generally, we collect your personal information in order to:
1. deliver products or services to you
2. complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
3. improve our service
4. protect against fraud or theft
5. provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
Who we share your information with
We do not sell your personal information to other parties. We have a duty to keep confidential all personal information we hold about you.
Generally, our duty of confidentiality applies except where disclosure of your personal information is:
1. Compelled by law; for example, disclosure to various government departments and agencies such as the Indian Taxation Office, and disclosure to courts under subpoena.
2. In the public interest; for example, where a crime, fraud or misdemeanour is committed or suspected, and disclosure against the customer's rights to confidentiality is justified.
3. With your content. Your consent is important to us. Your consent may be implied or express and it may also be verbal or written.
You imply consent where we may reasonably conclude that you have given consent by the actions you take or do not take. For example, where you acquire or use a product or service, you consent to storing, using, maintaining and disclosing your personal information to the extent necessary for us to provide that particular product or service to you. If you do not consent to certain uses of your personal information we may not be able to provide that particular product or service to you.